[IP] My Pump Arrived!!

Well - yesterday the FedEx man delivered my shiny new clear blue MiniMed
507c.  I've been stalking the FedEx guy for two days.  Now all I'm
waiting for is my endo to get back from vacation!  I have my training
with MiniMed in his office Aug. 6 and I can't wait!  Sorry I'm
blubbering on but I just had to share this info with folks who
understand what this means in terms of lifestyle change.  I am so
looking forward to not carrying tons of stuff/supplies/food wherever I
go.  Well - thanks to all for listenting to me babble.  :)