Re: [IP] getting supplies- venting

> We got some supplies sent today, and of course it was wrong-

i had a somewhat similar thing happen to me except 1 time i was
cancelled from my insurance  (they never told me)  for no reason  i
only found out when i started to get bills from the different places.
another time  they stopped paying for sets and stuff i called them
and they said  "those will no longer be covered"  i told them  " I AM
A DIABETIC I WILL ALWAYS BE A DIABETIC IT IS NOT GOING
TO GO AWAY AND NEITHER AM I UNTIL IT GETS PAID FOR"

needless to say they were paid for.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted