[IP] Re: The pump Girls

Funny thing just happened to me last weekend.  My best
friend of many many years, had passed away  in
february she was in her fifties. That isn't the funny
part, but since then I have gotten to know her 2 kids,
both of them in or near their 30s.  Ok the funny part.
I found out that one of the pump girls is the cousin
to the daughter ( whom I have now befriended)  So the
niece of my best friend. Small Small world!!

Do You Yahoo!?