Re: [IP] 300+ units a day?

i take over 400u daily and my pump from disetronics was reprogramed to handle
my high basal rates which are 14u/hr plus 50u boluses at meals. even though i
was at over 600 on the needles with a mixture of nph and humolog. now it's
just humolog and still my bs do not go below 250. but they have averaged out,
not to many wild fluctuations as before. i had blood sugars as high as 600
and bg's in the 20 range. so listen to your endo.