Re: [IP] With the pump, most things are possible.....

>   She has
> very little body fat and has trouble using her arms cause she can't
> "pinch an inch", so I still give her some in her arms.  Her sister
> also learned how to give them in her arms and she's at camp with
> her.

Just a suggestion. Have her try her tummy. It took 3 weeks for me to
talk Lily in to trying that prior to starting pump therapy, however,
after the first time she has never used arms or legs again. She says
it does not hurt as much and there are never bruises. You can also
easily use ice in a baggie to numb a spot so it is completely