Re: [IP] What not to say to diabetic children

In a message dated 7/14/99 9:38:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  from Mom:
  1. Are you low?
      My reply to this is always NO.  I have never replied yes to this
 question whether I am
      hypo or not.  >>

So what's with that?  It seems everyone has said this same thing, including
my son.  If I think he is going low, and I can't ask him, what do you suggest
I do?  Hand him a glass of juice and say "DRINK"?  I don't want to get into
fights with him about it, and I don't want him to think I'm being
annoying...he's 12 now, so if he says no, I can still say, "could you test
and be sure?" without any fanfare, but I'm sure this will change as he gets