Re: [IP] "America's Funniest Home Videos"

I think your son has a great sense of humor.  Tizzy scraped her leg on the
diving board the other day and instead of being upset that she hit the board,
she came running to me and said "it's time anyway mom," and proceeded to test
her BS on the blood running down her leg.

She grossed out most of her friends, but she and I laughed til we cried!!