Re: [IP]Diabetic siezure question

A seizure is a seizure no matter what causes it.

My daughter, Tizzy, also takes a shot at 10PM.  She takes NPH.  She does this
because it carries her through swim team in the morning.  (works for 10-12
hours)  However, they did have us test her around 4AM, when it peaks just to
be sure she didn't go low during the night.

I'm assuming she's taking NPH that late, regular would be insane.  What else
did she do that day.  When Tizzy has had a swim meet, she does tend to drop
overnight.  I usually wake her up just in case.