Re: [IP] ora-jel?

In a message dated 7/15/99 1:15:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Someone on the AOL message boards posted that in lieu of EMLA , the pump
 companies advised using Ora-jel for numbing the site.  Has anyone else tried
 Ellen >>

		I've never used orajel for site insertions, but I've always
used it when my kids had a splinter and it worked.  Before removing a
splinter, I used the orajel to numb it while I got the needle ready, etc.  It
numbs it just fine for that so maybe it would work for that.....hey, I'd be
willing to try it with Steven and let you know!