Logging Software was: RE: [IP] Accutility Software

> so maybe one of our more technical people will actually write
> software that addresses all of our unique needs.

I have tried some of the available software incluidng beta testing
accutility and only got one response when I asked what others were
interested in having logging software do.  After looking at InTouch, I
have started my re-write of my logging software.  When I get it
finished, it will be freeware like my FastTake utility (downloads data
from the meter).  I would still appreciate information from others about
what information you log.  Please email me directly.