[IP] Insurance Company and Test Strips

As for the insurance company and their rules, that must depend on the
agreement.  My insurance has a $5 for generic and $10 for name brand.  If
there is no generic such as in your case with the test strips I would pay
the generic price of $5.

As for the comment on One Touch Machines, we should leave that out of this
discussion group.  I have used One Touches for most of my diabetic life (19
years) and would not change.  I have tried the Accucheck machines and did
not like them at all, but I haven't been bashing them on the list.  I
understand that you like your Accucheck and that you don't want to change.
However, neither do I from my One Touch.

-- Sherry