[IP] River rafting

I rafted on the Lehigh river in PA last fall and wore my MNMD 507
throughout.,  I wrapped it in a baggie and a plastic bag, then tucked it in
my shorts and left it there.  I kept my meter and dex tabs in the
cooler...where they were completley inaccessible.  I tested several times in
the morning before I got in the boat to make sure I was holding steady, and
again when we stopped for lunch, bolused very conservatively for lunch and
tested before i got back in after lunch.  Despite the heavy rowing we did
(low water flow), I was a little high at the end, but I had been JETTISONED
from the boat after lunch - thought my life was gonna end - hit a rock that
left a dent on my body - good thing i didnt land on the pump...

In August, I doubt there wll be that HUGE of rapids...unless they have
justopened a dam...wrap it in a baggie, duct tape it shut so you can see it
still - then you can bolus etc with out taking it out...the MNMD is water
resistant, so if it gets damp dont freak - just dry it off real good.