Re: [IP] Accutility Software

You may have o load in safe mode.  They have a new update ver `1.3.  Even this most recent version required the safe mode install when using win98
----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted>Ella
To: email @ redacted>email @ redacted
Sent: July 13, 1999 11:26 AM
Subject: [IP] Accutility Software

I have the software.  I was using the software for the One Touch Profile.  I prefer the reports for the Profile.  But, the accutility reports are very simple and easy to read.  I'm going to stay with the Accutility, but if I had it to do over, I would stay with the Profile and the software for it.
Has anyone had any problems loading the software for the Profile, using Win 98?
My husband uses the One Touch and I need to be able to download the data, but I upgraded to win98 and I haven't tried to install the software.
Thanks, Ella