[IP] Nutrition Database

I stumbled on this site today.  It contains a database of foods & brand name
foods.  It not only has carb info, but all kinds of nutrition info--just like
what you see on a label at the grocery store.  The info comes from Johns
Hopkins.  I did a search on strawberry and got everything from strawberries,
to Strawberry Pop Tarts, to strawberry frosting to strawberry ice cream.
Looks pretty extensive.

Click on nutrition
Click on database

Meshell Lavina