Re: [IP] Chat group

In a message dated 7/13/99 11:33:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< There has already been an ongoing insulin pump / diabetes chat on AOL.  I
 have sent out many invitations and all are welcome.  We have a good turn out
 each week.
 - >>
Cindy this is a diabetes Moms On line room that I participate in and they
asked me to talk about the pump.  They have people interested that I guess do
not either A) know about the chat group or B) want pump questions answered
and didn't know where to get the information.  This is only a way for others
to get info that are not aware of our pumping site or chat group.  I have not
intended to step on any toes just asked for help in spreading the word about
how great pumping is.