Re: [IP] Fundraising out LOUD, lets fight

In a message dated 7/14/99 9:20:12 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  hmm if your news paper wants a louder voice get me us their
 > address and i think we should all mail them a letter the same
 > day...  also  could you send me a copy of the response they sent
 > you so i can include it in my response so they know why  i am
 > writing them from so far away..
 > who agrees with and is willing to do this? >>

Hey y'all

>From the original post, which said the person wrote a letter to the paper in
which AIDS funding and DM funding were compared and got a nasty response
suggests to me (a long-time newspaper reporter and editor) that the original
letter was a letter to the editor, as was the response. The paper didn't
respond: It merely printed a response from another reader.