[IP] IV3000

Hi everyone

Can someone help a 'newbie' ?

Because of the hot weather this week I used IV3000 as the base for a
'Tender', it worked fine, the only problem is getting it off again - just
pulling it off didn't seem to be an option because of the hair under it.
When I used alcohol in an attempt to dissolve the adhesive, the entire
IV3000 patch dissolved and I spent the next hour picking off lumps of sticky

So, how does one remove an IV3000 easily?

I'm not normally this stupid - honest!