[IP] RE: Hypo Unawareness

Hi All,

I have heard a lot mentioned about hypo unawareness, and how running your bgs
higher for a while should correct the problem.
My question is this - I often find myself between 2.1 (37) and 3.5 (63)
without any symptoms of a low. However, my levels aren't all that good at the
moment (I have been pumping for only 3.5 months) and I am generally up and
down all the time.
Over the last few days, I have bounced between 17 (303) and 2.1 (37)
constantly. (Basic miscalculations of carbs,  overcompensation for lows, and
I think, general bad luck!!!).
With all this variation, why do I get symptoms some times, and not others?
Thanks for any help,