[IP] Pump Misbehaving

Minimed just sent me a loaner pump while they repair mine.  I hope they
figure out how the basal rate changed seemingly by itself.   I plan on
getting my own pump back after it is repaired although I have the option to
keep the loaner pump.  I guess I have "bonded" with Mamie- my pump- in the
year I have been using it. So bionic parts require checkups too, I guess!  I
thought occasional screen jumping was a  sign of normal wear  and would not
have brought it up with Minimed had Barbara not pointed out that it neded
Thanks, Barbara and all  who answered my post.

Denise Guerin
Type 1 -45 years
Pumping 1 year