[IP] annoying message

For those that have the one touch profile..  ha ha  that machine can
be annoying...  just checked my BG and turned out to be 50  and
then i seen a message flash  up that said  "Do you need a snack"
ha ha  hmm now that was a good question to ponder over to eat or
not to eat that is the question.. ha ha  what would we do without
these machines to tell us when to eat??  8)..

I like to option with the Accu-Chek complete to change the
messages (not sure if you can with the profile) i added a few of my
personal  tips and advice..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted