Re: [IP] Where to put pump in girls' swimsuits

The pump is about the size of a pager -- maybe smaller.

P.S. It is spelled Disetronic.  That is probably the best
choice for a swimmer as it is waterproof.  The MiniMed has
a Sport Guard that is supposed to make it waterproof, but
it doesn't always work.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Thanks for the input.  Wow, the pump must be really
> small.  I haven't seen
> one yet.  I'm glad somebody makes a waterproof pump.  I'm
> sure we'll opt for
> the disonectric (sp)

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *