[IP] Chick Peas

Chick peas have the lowest Glycemic index of almost any food at 31 versus
100 equals white bread.  This means they are digested much more slowly than
other foods, and will subsequently require a much smaller bolus.  I love
them and eat them a lot but when I do eat them I use a square wave bolus to
spread out the insulin to better match the slower carbohydrate absorption.
I am still learning how to use the square wave and dual wave functions so I
may not be doing it correctly, but what I do is to bolus imediately for the
other carbohydrates and then spread the insulin to cover the chick peas
over a four hour period.