Re: [IP] How much fat is too much?

Greetings-
Hi Sally et al!  Nutritional speaking one tablespoon of fat PER DAY (or 1 teaspoon per meal) is sufficient to take care of your body's needs (you know, like utilizing the fat soluble vitamins).  And yes, you might know, hardly anyone eats so little (maybe Sally)- so it wouldn't surprise me if anything over that quantity would cause problems- which means a lot of us couldn't make it past breakfast with buttered toast and coffee with cream - even regular milk - without 'violating' that standard.  When I eat a high fat meal, a lot of cheese, for example I double my basal rates and check my bg once every 2 hours afterwards for about 4 hours, or until I detect a slight drop in my test results, then back to basics.
Dianne