Re: [IP] Chick Peas or Garbanzo Beans

Hi Tara!
Nope - no problems with the chickpeas speeding up.  You probably know that chick peas have a lot more fiber than the whole wheat bread, right?  I'm very nearly a complete veggie and  eat lotsa  legumes.  Your chick peas should stick with you, while even whole wheat bread should move more slowly.  You are deducting the chick pea fiber from the total amount of carbos, eh?  It almost sounds like you're over bolusing.  At any rate maybe you should double check the quantities and fiber amounts if you haven't already.  Maybe you just have a wierd body like the rest of us!
Diannne