[IP] Amusing Story

Well, this afternoon I was to be interviewed by a video production company
about my local charity work.  We met and had a nice chat over lunch, and
then it was time to tape the interview.  After wiring me with the lapel mic
and getting the equipment set up, they started the sound check.  The camera
operator kept checking the connections, unplugging, replugging, looking
around, then finally he asked if I had a cell phone on or something.  I
smiled and said, no, but I have an insulin pump.
"Oh wow!" he said, "I can hear it through the microphone!"
We had a good laugh as I took it out of my pants pocket, and laid it on the
chair beside me, and the interview ended up being 1/2 about the charity
work, and the other 1/2 about diabetes and pumping!

David  Type 1 {LADA}  (who LOVES his MM 507c Insulin Pump)