[IP] "America's Funniest Home Videos"

My son has a strange sense of humor, but he's also had diabetes for 10 of his
11 years.  Today right after we pulled out the old site, there was a drop of
blood oozing from that spot .  I laughingly suggested he test his bg with
that drop of blood.  He laughed and said "gee mom, we should video tape this
and submit it to America's Funniest Home Videos" and proceeded to bring his
meter to his abdomen...(148 mg/dl).  When I pointed out no one would GET IT,
he said well let's create "America's Funniest Diabetes Home Videos."  I dare
not tell him what a huge market there will be for those!