[IP] A1Cs

How long does everyone usually have to wait after blood is taken
to find out their A1Cs?  When my blood is drawn at my PCPs office
it is about 5 days and I get it in the mail.  But I can call after
48hours and get it if I am anxious.  I had blood taken at my new
endo 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back.  When I call they say
they haven't finished that week yet and they will be mailed out
when they get to them.  No comment when I asked if I could get
them over the phone.  Maybe I was spoiled by my PCP, but doen't
3 weeks seem a little long?

-- Sherry