Re: [IP] Atheletes On The Pump

Michael, thanks.  Amazingly enough, Tizzy has an appointment this morning!!
See what happens if you yell loud enough!!

Her blood sugars have been ranging between 95 and 110 with me adjusting
insulin.  Her nurse practitioner, on Friday, laughed and said we were doing
fine without their input.  Finally, someone on our side.

This morning we meet her Doc for the first time.  I have high hopes this will
be a good meeting.  If not, were off to Indiana!!