Re: [IP] it's getting better!! & silhouettes not sticking (long)

Congrats on your progress.  You are obviously smarter than the Docs!  My
daughter Tizzy, is not currently pumping, so I'm going out on a limb, but
there is a product called duoderm, it is made by the same people as tegaderm.
 It's thicker (and also not transparent), but it sticks better.  I don't know
if that would help.  Also, when I worked in the newborn ICU, to make tape
stick better we used tincture of benzoin first, let it dry (it's very
sticky<and smelly>), but it would make tape stick like concrete!!.  We used
it on babies heads rather then shave the hair.  But if you try it, YOU MUST
also get a product called detachol, in order to get it off without taking
skin with it.  Try the benzoin!!!

Good luck sweety