[IP] Insulin pumps are great!

I have been on the insulin pump for almost a year and it has been really
helpful.It has help me control my blood sugar much,much better.I have the
Mini-Med 507C.I am 40 years old.I just wished I could have got it sooner,but
insurance would not pay for it.Every Type 1  Diabetic I talk to now I show
them the pump and recommend the pump and tell them of all the great things it
has done for me.If I can be of help to anybody on here feel free to e-mail me
@ email @ redacted

Jeffrey Robinson