[IP] Re: River rafting

I am going rafting in August...the first time since having a pump.  I don't have
a "waterproof" guard for my pump, and was wondering if anyone who spent a lot of
time in the water could recommend one.  I have a MiniMed 507c.  I've heard
comments from pumpers that nothing is really waterproof for the pump, so should
I consider disconnecting for the day?  I don't want to soak my pump and ruin it
due to my poor rafting abilities!
Thanks, Jonelle