Re: [IP] Joe The Diabetes Doctor?

> Who is Joe the Diabetes Doctor??
Tsk... Tsk.... haven't been checking our PROFILES

Dr. Joe runs the "Diabetes Wellness Clinic" in Atherton and is Lily's
endo. He publishes a daily (sometimes twice or more) e-news letter
that I occasionally forward to the list.

Dr. J.Joseph. Prendergast. His bio appears on the
"ABOUT::Medical Advisory Board" page for Insulin Pumpers. He's really
a nice guy and a good doc. He took Lily as a patient when she was
only 11 and up until last year or so, I believe she was his youngest
pump patient.