Re: [IP]Diabetic siezure question

> Thank you Michael. Do I have your permission to email this to the
> mom? This is what I believe she was looking for. She is on an
> epilepsy list but I have her private email and that is where the
> note would go-private. Ginny

Sure, but bear in mind that I am a lay person, not a doc. This is
information I have read in some journal at one time or another, I
can't even cite the source.  You might want to do a search on the NIH
site or New England Journal of Medicine site or Medline to get some
authorative information on seizures of both types.

Michael