Re: [IP] Accutility Software

I have it and use it with my Complete.  I like the Complete better than
other meters b/c it stores so much data.  The software is lousy but it
works with the complete and is free so it at least helps me print out and
read records.  It is absolutely idiot proof to use.  The printouts are
simple and straightforward, just not terribly helpful.  My doctor hates
that it prints vertically (list like) which makes it hard to compare or
keep track of what you are looking at.  Basically, the print outs are not
very sophisticated and I have not had much luck saving the data to files.
I don't know if a program like Melitus manager is compatible so I don't
know if there are any other options.  The meter is definately my preferred
one.  I think they sort of gave up on exciting software development.

Ruth.