Re: [IP] Re: (IP) Tearing my hair out

In a message dated 7/12/99 8:17:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< It is too soon to be eating out with your current regimen. >>

LOL!  Stephen (12) was hooked up to his beautiful blue pump this morning at
10.  At noon, we walked to Papa Gino's with carbo counting book in hand, and
he had spaghetti and meatballs with ravioli and bread sticks.  Not the best
choice for his first pumping meal!  We were off by a guesstimate of 40 grams!
 Live and learn.  Its easy meals for us for a while....