[IP] Computer Set-Up

I have a folder devoted just to this site as I still am learning so much.  I
have specific subjects that particularly interest me:  basals, carb counting,
dual wave/square wave, insurance, legislation, silhouettes/tenders, travel.
I have files devoted to these subjects.  When I find something particularly
interesting on the IP site, I just copy and paste it into the appropriate