[IP] Chick Peas or Garbanzo Beans

For some reason if I eat chick peas for lunch with a protein such as tuna
or eggs (carbohydrate totalling 40) and the next day eat a sandwich with
tuna or eggs (carbohydrate totalling 40) my bg's are totally different. The
chick peas seem to go right through me but the sandwich bread keep my bg's
up for an hour or 2 post meal. I eat high fibre whole wheat bread, so the
fibre difference isn't going to be that much, although it's a different
type of fibre. Just wanted to know if any chick pea lovers out there
noticed a similar thing happening to them.

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99