[IP] sils again

<<<Susan,
If its in and working and doesn't hurt just retape it. I just make a
box around the set. You may try next time not removing paper until you have
it place where you want it. having the paper tabs make it easily to remove
once you have it place down. So remember to...................
SMILE AND BE HAPPY
Rodney>>

I guess my concern was more with the fact that it seems like trying to force
a needle through a rubber tire!  I've even had it where it would just bend
my skin and not even puncture... I've also had, on the other hand, them
slide right in like it was butter... this happens in varying locations (i
use stomach and backside).  My sister mentioned when she tried a sil that
she had difficulty too!  (DID I MENTION LATELY THAT SHE DECIDED TO GET
ONE????  SORRY, THE EXCITEMENT JUST DOESN'T FADE ON THAT ONE...)...
I was just wondering if I was unknowingly doing something wrong...

thanks,
susan