Re: [IP]Diabetic siezure question

> But the mom wants to know if
> there is a difference between the siezures caused by lows and ones
> caused by epilespsy and I don't know the answer to that one. Help?

Yes they are different, the epileptic seizure can be described simply
as an electrical storm in the brain. Usually there is inappropriate
feedback between the two hemispheres and the storm grows out of
control disrupting nueral activity. A seizure caused by low blood
sugar is the result of depriving the brain of it source of energy.
the brain stops working properly and the nervous system is then not
under control. Any type of seizure is potentially dangerous and in
rare instances may cause death from numerous causes related to
failure of various body systems to function properly.