Re: [IP] IP email filing

> At 09:47 AM 7/11/1999  William Bartram wrote:
> >I have a question on how everyone is filing their IP Emails?  What I have
> >done is when an email comes in it is automatically sent to a file I named
> >"Pump" , then after about a month of receiving the emails I move it to a
> >file under Pump called History, where I can search for answers that have
> >already been addressed.  My file is getting kinda large, is this similar
> >how you all do it?

There is also a SEARCH facility on the web site that will search any
or all of the mail archives for the last 2 months or all the way back
to the beginning. If you know a few keywords for what you wish to
find, you can get all the related messages in a few seconds.

See the SEARCH link on the bottom of all the web pages at

or click the search button on the main page.