Re: [IP] Insurance Problems with Prescriptions

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could email me privately with a sample letter of
necessity reguarding test strips and Humalog.  My plan says they will only
cover 100 strips a month, and I test 7-8 times a day.  My Doctor is very
good, but a bit lax on the follow through when it comes to these things, so
I was hoping I could see a letter, then write my own, and just have him sign
it for me.
Thanks in advance!

David  Type 1 {LADA}  (who LOVES his MM 507c Insulin Pump)