[IP] Re: diabetes & dependency

 ** This is a chilling contrast to another
family I met whose 12 year old daughter has NEVER given herself a shot! **

You won't believe this, but I met a nurse the other day, showed her my new
pump and listened to her tell me about her 55-year-old husband's Type I
diabetes, which he's had for 20 years -- and she gives HIM all his shots!
She shook her head sadly and said she thought he'd never be able to make the
transition to a pump.