Re: [IP] Re: publicity is not always good and Mary Tyler Moore

    YES YES YES, I recall at a ADA meeting many yrs. ago where people where
saying  no you can't show all the bad things that can happen to a diabetic
to the PUBLIC OR MAYBE TO THE DIABETIC TOO.  Yes you can you must show tell
everyone .........to many people think "you are a diabetic you will be ok if
you take your pill or shot.......Can you eat THAT"  BULL!!!! I know of to
many people who do take care of themselves but this da** thing called DM is
killing them some times slowly a piece at a time or BAM your dead.  I fight
everyday every minute to live, but I know that I'm not winning the fight but
I will kept on fighting the war until I die. THANKS TO YOU and many other
IP'ers and my innocent friends who send give me support love let me VENT
every now and then...
            SMILE AND BE HAPPY