Re: [IP] silhouettes

    If  its in and working and doesn't hurt just retape it. I just make a
box around the set. You may try next time not removing paper until you have
it place where you want it.  having the paper tabs make it easily to remove
once you have it place down.  So remember to...................
            SMILE AND BE HAPPY
Subject: [IP] silhouettes