[IP] silhouettes

I have had the same problem.  I went through three silhouette set the other
day.  The first one bent while I was trying to insert it, the second one,
which I moved to another sight. It was pinching after I inserted it. The
third one was ok.  Aside from stress, this is a small fortune.  I understand
that I can order silhouettes where the canular/needle thing is separate from
the tubing.  Can I just order the canular/needle thing?