[IP] Success!

I love reading about the successes of others and wanted to share ours with
For the first time in 3 years at diabetes camp Liz was able to maintain her
bg's for the entire week with no low's and only two highs! (Liz enjoyed
herself immensely!)  She agreed to make only one basal change (even though
3 were suggested) and kept her sugars in control through her management of
carb intake! I am so proud that she is able to discuss, and if need be,
disagree with treatment. Even before she was diagnosed with DM  we stressed
the importance of being aware of her body and not taking the word of
"professionals" as gospel, since they should be working as a team. This is
quite an accomplishment for a kid who was diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago and has
been pumping for less than two months!