[IP] Suggestions on talking with camp administrators/nurses??????

Any advice on the most important things to say to camp administrators/nurses
about the use of the pump when your child is going to a camp where she/he
will be the only child with diabetes????  Andrea (14) heads off to Cross
country camp in 2 weeks and I find I don't have the important facts about
pumps set in my mind yet.  I've got the regular "patter" down (yes, she can
eat 'regular' food --- no, the camp nurse is NOT allowed to change her
insulin dosages, but, yes, Andrea can, etc.), but wondered what types of
information other parents have found useful to give to camp directors/nurses.
 (Also applicable to those incessant school trips)

Liz B.