[IP] Re: how much fat is too much?

> From: "dimo" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] How much fat is too much?
> Not much is fat free except stuff like cabbage,red or green, radishes,
> carrots i think and a few other veg.

Actually, I think what you are referring to here are "free" foods, ones that
basically do not change blood sugar.  There are plenty of things that are fat
free--fruit, vegetables, juice, skim milk, etc--but all have calories and
carbs,which will affect bg.

them.  (Except eating too many sometimes!)  Just test frequently to see what effect
they are having on you personally.  I eat olive oil on an almost hourly basis in
one form or another.  I will never give up peanut butter.