[IP] The sad tale of a naked Silhouette

After reading a lot of the responses here, I decided to try a naked
Silhouette, with no IV3000 in between. For me, bad news!!! Within 6 hours I
suddenly realized that it had fallen off and I was feeling really rotten.
My BG's were already skyrocketing above 390. Granted that it was hot and I
was sweating... but, this situation had never bothered me using the IV3000.

I had prepped the site first with Hibiclens and then with IV-prep, just
like I always do. So, I don't think my technique was faulty. Oh well...
just goes to show you how true the YMMV thing really is.

(My moral to the story: never snuggle up to a naked Silhouette unless
you've been properly introduced). <vbg>