[IP] Re:(IP)Jeffrey Robinson

<<Jeffrey Robinson <email @ redacted>
I am 40 yrs old.And I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
in April 1985 when I was 24 yrs old. I have been on the
Mini Med Insulin Pump for almost a year.>>

Well, well, well!!!!!!!!! I can see that this list is filling up with people
who I have started on the pump. They are doing so well, they don't need me
anymore. Welcome to the group, Jeff. I am now living in Delaware. E-mail me
any time.
Barbara Bradley